- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 sweet onion (such as walla walla), chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 C. corn
- 1-1/2 C. black beans, rinsed
- 1 green or red bell pepper, cut into 1/4″ pieces
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425°
Place sweet potatoes, onion, and garlic on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with about 2 Tbsp. Olive oil and toss to coat. sprinkle the smoked paprika, salt, and cumin onto the mix and toss to coat. Flatten out into a single layer and roast for about 20 minutes, or until fork tender.
While potatoes are roasting, add corn, black beans, and bell pepper to a bowl, mix thoroughly. Once potatoes are done and have cooled, add to the bowl and toss again.
Season with salt and pepper, or I added more cumin….since I freaking love cumin. Enjoy!